CARL F. DEL VECCHIO MEMORIAL LIBRARY494 Willis Avenue * Williston Park, NY 11596 * Tel: 516-742-1820 * Fax: 516-294-5004 * Email: email@example.com
Williston Park Library Museum Pass Program to:
The Long Island Childrens Museum
Cradle of Aviation
Nassau County Museum of Art
The Vanderbilt Museum
Nassau County Firefighter's Museum
1) Free Museum Passes are available to WPL cardholders in good standing.
2) Passes must be reserved in advance and handled by an adult family member (18 years or older). Only ONE (1) pass may be checked out to a patron at any given time.
3) Passes may be borrowed for up to THREE (3) days, and must be returned to the library no later than
ONE (1) hour before closing. Passes may not be returned in the bookdrop.
4) Reservations will be taken up to TWO (2) months in advance.
5) Reservations will be taken either in person or by telephone at 516-742-1820.
6) In order to ensure that the Museum Pass can be given to the next patron, keep in mind that there
is a $10 per day late fee charge, so please return it promptly.
7) In the event that a Pass is not returned, and the Library has to pay the entrance fee for the next user, the
entry cost to the museum will be attached to the borrower's card.
8) Any user who loses a Pass will be charged the replacement cost of that Museum Pass (LICM = $750, Cradle of Aviation= $1,000, Firefighter's Museum= $450, Vanderbilt= $450, and Museum of Art= $250).
9) Patrons should call the museum for information on hours and directions.
10) The Library staff reserves the right to monitor usage to ensure fair access for the greatest number of patrons.